Incognito Hidden Braces In Oradell, NJ
Created using state-of-the-art technology, Incognito™ Orthodontic Braces are placed behind your teeth. No one will ever know you are wearing braces — unless you tell them!
Incognito Orthodontic Braces are the only invisible braces that are 100% customized to the shape of your teeth and to your individual orthodontic situation.
Dr Schulhof lectures worldwide teaching other orthodontists how to use Incognito and has been the #1 provider for 3 years running.
Why Choose Incognito™ Braces?
- Incognito™ Hidden Braces are completely invisible so you can confidently smile through every event that life has to offer – from special occasions to everyday joy.
- Incognito Braces are always on and always working toward your perfect smile. Unlike clear aligners such as Invisalign® Aligners, you'll never have to worry about remembering to insert or remove them while eating and drinking.
- Incognito Braces are customized with intelligent wires and brackets engineered to deliver the targeted results your smile deserves. No matter where your teeth start, they'll end up beautifully straight.
- Incognito Braces fit your lifestyle and perfectly conform to your teeth, optimizing
comfort and efficiency.
Together with 3M, Dr. Schulhof has developed Incognito Lite, a completely customized cosmetic solution for minor orthodontic problems that can run six months or less!! Join us for a complimentary consultation to see if you're a candidate.
The price of getting Incognito Braces may be covered by your health plan but keep in mind that many insurance policies carry an orthodontic benefit that is different from regular dental insurance. Not all insurance policies are the same, and we will review your policy in order to find out the next course of action. If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, there will be a significant decrease in your personal costs.
We accept several types of insurance:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health
- United Concordia
Please note that you will be accountable for all charges in the event that your insurance changes during the course of treatment.
We are aware that the cost of Incognito Braces will factor into your decision to move forward with your orthodontic treatment. Visit our practice and we’ll work with you to make the cost of adult braces accessible. We offer our patients a number of payment options, including in-office 0% financing.
Keep in mind that we also accept cash, several types of credit cards, and care credit payments. We are happy to work with you and arrange a payment plan that best fits your budget.
If you want to know more about the orthodontic treatments we offer and would like to discuss potential payment options, feel free to schedule an appointment or call (201) 262-0211.